In this episode, Jared and Alex discuss an article by John Berardi on Precision Nutrition on Client centered coaching versus coach centered coaching and how to learn how to ask better questions.
For references of everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- John Berardi—Precision Nutrition: Client centered coaching versus coach centered coaching
- Daniel Coyle’s The Talent Code: Greatness Isn’t Born. It’s Grown. Here’s How
- Boaz Yakin’s Remember the Titans
- Stephen Herek’s The Mighty Ducks
- Irvin Yalom’s The Gift of Therapy: An Open Letter to a New Generation of Therapists and Their Patients
- Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence Others: The Only Book You Need to Lead You to Success
- Brendon Burchard’s How NOT to Set Goals (Why S.M.A.R.T. goals are lame) (video)
- Greg McKeown’s Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- “Once we accept our limits we go beyond them” – Albert Einstein
- “A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can let alone”— Henry David Thoreau