In this episode, Jared and Alex talk about the process of attracting your ideal client/student and how that manifested for Alex at her recent Yoga Tune Up Integrated Embodied Anatomy Training. Understanding who you want to talk to can influence how you market, what you say on social media and how you present yourself the world.
For references of everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones and More by Andrew Biel
- Trail Guide to Movement: Building the Body in Motion by Andrew Biel
- The Fuzz Speech by Dr Gil Hedley (video)
- Strolling Under the Skin by Dr. Jean-Claude Guimberteau (video)
- Dr. Gil Hedley Anatomy Courses
- Yoga Tune Up Teacher Training Courses