Today Jared and Alex discuss the incremental learning process and how to make new skills approachable for all students.
- How to approach new skills
- What to do when your client fails
- How to smartly progress your clients for success
- The only form of learning is relearning!
- Why reflection is the best coaching skill
- How dog training is not that different from coaching and teaching skills
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Dave Camarillo on the Tim Ferriss Show
- Sarah Court’s Quantum Leap Teacher Training
- Beyond Basketball: Coach K’s Keywords for Success by Mike Krzyzewski
- A leader is best when people barely know that he or she exists,
Of a good leader who talks little, when the work is done, the aim is fulfilled
They will say, “we did this ourselves”