Today we go Behind the Podium (again!) with mental skills and sport performance coach Katie McKee. Katie owns her own private consulting business, Elite Mind and Performance in Southern California. She consults with individual athletes, teams, and organizations training them in sports psychology skills and techniques as well as sports performance training aimed at helping them to improve their performance and increase their self-awareness as they strive to reach their potential.
- How to get a hold on time management
- Why it’s important not to peak too soon
- Setting goals vs. making a to-do list
- You have to fail to succeed
- How a reflective practice helps to decompress and reframe
- Why you’re never too old to chase your dreams
For references of everything mentioned in this episode, head over to http://behindthepodiumpodcast.com/.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Elite Mind and Performance – Katie’s Website
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ktmac19
- Episode 11 with Katie