Today, Jared and Alex go behind the podium with Keith Wittenstein, a coach who has an eclectic source of experience within the realms of fitness, multi-modal movement-training, mobility, and injury/pain recovery and management. Keith is well versed in CrossFit, vinyasa yoga, Yoga Tune Up®, gymnastics, kettlebells, Olympic Weightlifting, and Jiu Jitsu and takes great pride in being a coach’s coach. He is a veteran member of the CrossFit Level 1 Seminar Staff and leads CrossFit specialty seminars on kettlebells, gymnastics, and Olympic Weightlifting.
- How to navigate all the conflicting information on the internet
- There’s never a single path to the same end point
- How to approach new things with a beginner’s mind
- and much more!
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- ForceDistanceTime.com (Keith’s site)
- Coach Panda on FB
- Coach Panda on IG
- CrossFit Journal
- Jill Miller and Yoga Tune Up