Today, Jared and Alex go behind the podium with Robb Wolf, a coach, research biochemist, best-selling author, thought leader, health consultant, powerlifter, gymnast, martial artist, podcaster, business owner, father, husband, and aspiring coconut farmer. Robb is one the original trailblazers of the Paleo/ancestral health movement and the sole individual that birthed its prominence within the CrossFit space. He not only was a part of the team that started the 1st CrossFit affiliate gym but, subsequently, he and his wife went on to open the 4th CrossFit affiliate now known as NorCal Strength and Conditioning. Robb is the best-selling author of The Paleo Solution, and the newly published Wired to Eat.
- How to ask the right questions with new clients to start them off in the right direction
- How saying less can be better than over coaching
- How research requires observation – why are we afraid to test things out?
- How to be valuable to the people around you
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Robb on Instagram
- Wired to Eat: Turn Off Cravings, Rewire Your Appetite for Weight Loss, and Determine the Foods That Work for You by Robb Wolf
- The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet by Robb Wolf
- 23andMe: DNA Genetic Testing & Analysis
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values by Robert M. Pirsig
- To Eat or Not To Eat, That Is The Question. article by Robb Wolf on intermittent fasting