Today, Jared and Alex go behind the podium with Breia White, a coach, Kundalini yogi, CrossFitter, television editor, cold immersionist, breathing enthusiast, and world traveler. Breia is a Level 4 Pranayama Two-Stage Breath instructor and a Wim Hof Method instructor.
- How breathing can help you tap into your physiology
- How breathing is empowerment
- How breathing can help you shed the extra baggage you have acquired over a lifetime
- How breath is the most underutilized tool in our tool box
- and how to have more days of feeling happy, healthy and whole
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Breia’s site: Breathwithbreia.com
- Breath with Breia on Facebook
- Breia on Instagram
- Wim Hof Method
- David Elliot – Pranayama Two Stage Breath
- Behind the Podium Podcast Ep 22 with Kenny Kane
- Les Greenberg – Emotion-focused Therapy
- TRE Los Angeles and The Resilience Toolkit
- Brian MacKenzie – Art of Breath Course
- Kia Miller – yoga teacher