Today, Jared and Alex go behind the podium with Kristina Thuaux, a coach, body worker, movement teacher that is infinitely committed to filling her accumulator and clinical efficacy, nature lover, San Diego State University graduate with a BS in kinesiology, insatiable learner, wife, and avid fan of sarcasm.
Kristina is the face behind Core Concepts and her qualifications include but are not limited to Anatomy in Motion, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization, Functional Range Conditioning/Functional Range Release, Neurokinetic Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, NASM corrective exercise specialist, performance enhancement specialist, and integrated flexibility specialist.
- How to assimilate new trainings into working with clients
- How to have 2 opposing ideas but be at peace with it
- How to retrain the body into being pain-free
- The importance of the feet in movement and pain scenarios
- When to focus on details and when to focus on the movement
- If you should be training barefoot
- Why you should be able to explain what you do to a 5-year-old
- and more!
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Kristina’s site – Core Concepts
- What the Foot Book – Gary Ward
- Anatomy in Motion with Gary Ward
- David Weinstock Neurokinetic Therapy
- Functional Range Conditioning – Dr. Andreo Spina