Wisdom is getting answers to questions you’ve never had. If you’ve ever wondered how to help clients when you know you don’t have the skills to solve their issues – Dr. Licata has some ideas to help.
We sat down and chatted with Dr. Giancarlo Licata, a Pasadena based Head & Neck Chiropractor, Co-creator of the Pasadena Integrative Community of Health Professionals, Interdisciplinary Concussion specialist, multi-linguist, graduate of UCSD with a B.A. in Political Science and a minor in Spanish literature, former guest on The Ricki Lake Show, husband, and father of three.
Dr. Licata is one of only 220 doctors in the United States trained in NUCCA (National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association). He is board certified by the National Board and California Board of Chiropractic Examiners and works with individuals with complex challenges to their head and neck. He is also the clinic director at Vital Head & Spinal Care in Pasadena, California.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with other experts
- How to create a network of specialists
- How to set up systems to audit clients and track progress
- How to extricate yourself from seeing things in only one paradigm
- Why shifting your mindset is your biggest obstacle
- and more!
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Vital Head and Spine – Dr. Licata’s practice
- Dr. Licata on Twitter
- Dr. Licata on Instagram
- Ep 29 of BTP: Kelly Starrett and Being in the Bull Ring
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- Finding Mastery with Michael Gervais
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces (The Collected Works of Joseph Campbell) by Joseph Campbell