With the rising cost of travel and education, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to continue your education with in-person events. Thankfully (or not), we live in a time where many thought leaders are including online education as a part of their course offerings.
In today’s episode, Jared and Alex cover online education and attempt to tackle the biggest question – should you be giving away content and education for free?
- Why online education can help you create a sustainable income source
- If you should give things away for free
- The education opportunities on the internet
- Why staying super private may not be the best way to grow your business
- How online education can be more collaborative
- How online education can amplify your unique approach
- and more!
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Jules Mitchell Yoga
- Ep 24 BTP Isabelle Barter and Being a Stronger Human
- Marie Forleo
- The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life by Lynne Twist
- Z-Health Performance Solutions