This week, we had the awesome privilege to sit down with our mentors, Jill Miller and Kenny Kane. Kenny is a previous guest and owner of Oak Park (formerly CrossFit LA). He is also one of the hosts of the podcast, Body of Knowledge. Jill is the godmother of our show – it is through her courses that we met, developed a friendship and eventually this show! She is the creator of Yoga Tune Up, the Roll Model Method and Tune Up Fitness Worldwide, a global brand dedicated to helping people live better in their bodies.
- How to manage your energy on a daily basis from the work to home
- Staying true to your mission while nurturing your family
- Being present in the responsibility at hand
- How to practice acceptance for the way things are
- How to cross the threshold from work to home
- The importance of meditation and self-care to keep you present
- and more!
This episode is sponsored by Procabulary – learn how the words you say and think can upgrade your life with the Core Language Upgrade. New language can uncover possibilities and opportunities to help you break through old patterns. Use the code “podium” at checkout to save $100.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!