This week, Jared and Alex discuss how to navigate the insane amount of information found online. How do you figure out what has value and what is a waste of time? We also discuss how to take action when all you have is mixed messages and how Jared thinks the squat is over programmed.
For references of everything mentioned in this episode, head over to https://behindthepodiumpodcast.com/.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- John Berardi—Precision Nutrition: Client centered coaching versus coach centered coaching
- Terry Wahls—The Wahls Protocol
- Minding Your Mitochondria Video
- Dewey Nielsen—Sissy Squat Progression (video)
- Dr. Kathy Dooley http://www.drdooleynoted.com
- Katy Bowman https://nutritiousmovement.com
- Crab Walk video
- Bear Crawl Video
- Ninja Crawl Video
- Mozart in the Jungle
- Yo-Yo Ma & Kathryn Scott: Songs from the Arc of Life
- Zen Parable:
“What is enlightenment?
When you are hungry, eat
When you are tired, sleep”