Today, Jared and Alex go behind the podium (again) with Amy Mantis, a musician based in Boston. Amy joins us to talk about her band, Space Between and their new EP Where the Mountain Should Be.
- The release of her new EP and the process of following a large scale project from idea to completion
- Why you have to love what you do to get through the work
- How to craft the perfect personal pitch
- How we are always our own worst critic
- Why you should never stop exploring your art
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Amy’s Website
- Space Between site
- Ep 9: Interview with Musician and Teacher Amy Mantis
- Ep 20: Sam Smith and Tony Robbins
- Avicii Retires From Touring via Open Letter to Fans
- Red Line Roots Blog
- Effortless Mastery: Liberating the Master Musician Within (Book + CD set) by Kenny Werner
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? by Seth Godin
- Headspace Meditation app
- Wim Hof Method
- Ego Is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport