How much changes with you and your perspective after becoming a studio owner? We dig into this concept with former guest (and dear friend of the show), Isabelle Barter, who recently opened Stronger Human in Phoenix, Arizona.
Isabelle is a coach and movement educator that has an insatiable appetite for continuing education. She is the founder of Stronger Human and Movement is My Medicine, a 200-hr experienced registered yoga teacher, Yoga Tune Up® teacher, Strong First Kettlebell Level 1, Z-Health, Functional Range Conditioning, and the Functional Movement Screen.
- Why knowing yourself and how you work best can be invaluable as a business owner
- When to say yes in a growth phase versus no
- How to manage being an introvert and business owner
- What it means to be a Stronger Human
- How she intakes clients and gathers a history
- How to know when to delegate
- Why staff meetings should be considered as “structured playdates”
- What it means to be modality agnostic
- and more!
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Isabelle’s site – StrongerHuman.com
- Episode 24 with Isabelle
- Yoga Tune Up Courses
- Z-Health Training Performance Solutions
- FMS Functional Movement Systems
- the body of knowledge podcast with Kenny Kane and Dr. Andy Galpin
- Andy Clower – Fitness Evolved
- Neil Pearson – Life is Now Pain Care
- Jules Mitchell Yoga
- Katy Bowman – Nutritious Movement
- Scott Sonnon TACFIT
- John Berardi – Precision Nutrition