To lead among equals is a privilege that not all movement educators get to experience. Jared and Alex are grateful to be a part of the Yoga Tune Up teaching team and recently spent time at the annual Leadership Summit.
In this episode, Jared and Alex share their highlights from the long weekend and some of their take-home lessons.
- How to cultivate community
- The difference between leaders vs. those who lead
- How creativity needs boundaries
- How to deal with feeling like you suck
- Why you should leave communities that no longer serve you
- Why feeling more could be a radical shift in the world
- and more!
For references to everything mentioned in this episode, head over to www.behindthepodiumpodcast.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review and share with your friends and colleagues!
- Yoga Tune Up
- Ep 1 BTP To Be a Motivator or Technician?
- Simon Sinek – Start with Why
- Ep 43 BTP Steph Gaudreau and Scaling from Simple to Complex
- Ep 41 BTP Laura Ahrens and Embodying Your Why