Today we are going behind the podium in person at Oak Park Los Angeles, home of CrossFit LA, with Austyn Layne Nealer, who is a coach, master’s graduate of Cal State Fullerton, certified Athletic Trainer, cockroach hater, runner, yogi, CrossFitter, blueberries enthusiast, beachgoer, coffee zealot, reggae fan, lavender-flavored kombucha drinker, runner, sister, healthy skeptic, rope climber, and, last but not least, a student of mine at Oak Park.
Specifically, this guest of ours is one of the Athletic Trainers at UCLA for Rowing and Women’s Tennis. She has previously worked with USA Soccer’s National Team Development program. Her specialties include ACL screening/prevention research, post-activation potentiation, and assisted sprinting research.
- How to serve your clients from a physical and mental standpoint
- Why letting go of perfection can help you move closer towards your bigger purpose
- Why letting your clients take ownership of their healing can help you help them
- How to help clients when their motivation is waning
- Why learning to listen can be your greatest asset
- Why it’s important to be strong in your weak points
This episode is sponsored by Procabulary – learn how the words you say and think can upgrade your life with the Core Language Upgrade. New language can uncover possibilities and opportunities to help you break through old patterns. Use the code “podium” at checkout to save $100.
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play